Community Education and Public Service
This announcement has 1 attachment:
At the next Chapter meeting August 13, 2015 we will be accepting donation for baby items for Pregnancy Help Center's Connor's Closet. This activity is one of the Chapter's goals for public service contribution.
The center needs to constantly replenish the pantry called "Connor's Closet" in order to help anyone affected by an unplanned pregnancy.
Suggested donations include:
- Hooded towels (for after bath time)
- Newborn to size 3 diapers; preemies too
- Baby wipes
- Baby toiletries; shampoo, lotion, powder, A D ointment, baby body wash
- Baby bottles
- Baby Clothes( Infant to 4Toddler) new and slightly used
- Infant Blanket
- Diapers of all sizes
- Crib sheets
- Ziploc bags (gallon size)
- Paper shopping bags with handles
Megan's( Mother) wardrobe needs:
Maternity ClothesToiletries such as shower gel, lotion, shampoo
There will be ditty bags for the homeless, will be available for $3.00 per bag.